Thursday, October 11, 2012

AWE and then SOME




We are back from the happiest place on earth!  It was so. much. fun!  We wore ourselves plum out!!!  I haven't gone through all the pictures yet b/c there are literally hundreds and possibly over a thousand!  I was camera crazy.  We really had a great time and I can't wait to look at and share the pictures of our fun!  BUT now we're back.  We are all sick.  The walk is next weekend.  And we are moving in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's crazy city here!  I'm completely overwhelmed.  Where do I even  start!?  Sigh.  Inch by Inch.  So, needless to say, there will probably not be anything up on the blog till the middle of November....if even.  Crazy. City.  I wouldn't recommend visiting. ;)

1 comment:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Hahaha. I can't wait to see them;)!!! Can't wait to see the shirts;)!!! Glad you had fun but sooooooo glad you're back

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails