Friday, August 24, 2012

Back Blog: Suzannah's 10 Year Birthday Interview


My favorite food-ribs
My favorite drink-hot chocolate
My favorite song-Home on the Range
My favorite Bible story-David and Goliath
My favorite Bible verse-Phil. 2:3-11
My favorite game-Clue
My favorite sport-basketball, hello!
My favorite color-purple and green
My favorite place to eat-Ya-Ya and Pop's house
My favorite book-all the Judy Moody books
My favorite TV show-Arther
My favorite dessert-chocolate anything
My favorite movie-The Sound of Music and Toy Story
When I grow up I want to be-a dog breeder
My favorite season-all of them because they all have special things
My favorite toy-my DS
My favorite animal-dogs and horses
My favorite place to visit-Tennessee
My favorite thing to do with daddy-going golfing
My favorite thing to do with mommy-cooking
My favorite thing about God-that he made us
How can I obey God-by obeying my parents and by loving

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails