Saturday, June 2, 2012

Going on a Berry Hunt

My wonderful Jessi-girl and I went blue berry picking yesterday.  The weather was PERFECT!  And the berries were amazing!

Charley Kate was having so much fun and picked a ton of blueberries!


Jessi was all business.  She ended up picking exactly as much as my family combined!  Ha!




Once Charley felt like she had picked enough, she sat in the wagon and ate!



Will must have been paying close attention to what we were doing because when I let him out of the Ergo he picked a blueberry...

and put it in the bucket!  Pretty impressive ;)




We had SO much fun!  We will be going back again for more blueberries and then when the blackberries are ripe.  It's just a family farm.  This is their farm house.  Jessi and I were drooling over it!  We loving talking about our farm dreams.

Super fun!  Now I can't wait to make blueberry bread, blueberry pie, yogurt covered blueberries, blueberry jam and blueberry syrup.  And then we'll freeze the rest ;)

Jessi is an amazing photographer and has some great pictures on her blog here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails