Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me


I had such a nice birthday this year!  Everyone was so thoughtful!  The night before my birthday Billy said he wanted to take just our family out for supper and then celebrate with my folks on my actual birthday.  So we got all cleaned up and headed out.  I got confused because we went through town and kept going.  He finally stopped in my best friends house!!!  We went in and it was a sweet surprise party!!!  It was perfect and made me feel so special.  Thanks Jessi!!!


Then the morning of my birthday the door bell rang.  There was a lady holding the most delicious looking cookie bouquet I had ever seen!!!!  I thought it was from Billy b/c he is the only one that has ever sent me flowers.  But it was from my OTHER bestie!!!!!  It was so great b/c there was one for everyone!  Pretty sure she planned it that way! The kids were THRILLED!!!!!  Thanks Lo Lo!!



Then it was time for supper at Olive Garden and cake at my folks house. Thanks Mom and Dad and Billy!
 It was a wonderful day and I felt so blessed and loved!   There were phone calls and texts and cards too! I am so thankful to have so many kind and thoughtful people in my life.


"The greatest gift of all is to love and be loved in return"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails