Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis the Season...

for Hot Cocoa!!!!  We made a batch of our favorite cocoa mix and it fit perfectly in this canister.  I decided to see if the bag of marshmallows would fit in my granola canister and it did!  So I thought this looked so cute and fun I had to share! :)


Hop over to my recipe blog and whip up a batch of this d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s mix so your children will rise up and call you blessed!!!!  HA!  And while your over there, check out my latest recipe.  It's a man pleasin' meal that will be sure to get a yee-haw! 
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!  We have been busy but I hope to have time to sit down and post soon.  :)

2 comments:

The Goforths said...

Sounds fabulous! Our cocoa recipe is very similar, but I've never thought to make it peppermint flavored!

SarahAnnah88 said...

I really enjoy your blog! You have so many cute ideas for kids! I wanted to let you know I passed along a blog award to you. You can go to my blog to see the details!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails