Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011


And to add a little Christmas cheer to your holiday, here is Suzannah playing her song for our program.  It was SO hard, but she worked and worked all month and has completely blown me away.  I was sure it was too hard for her, but she proved me wrong.  I am so proud of how hard she worked and that she accomplished her goal!  Enjoy :)

video

This is Molly Beth's first year to take piano and yet the piece I gave her to play was very difficult.  She has also worked very hard and I am so impressed w/ her diligence in learning how to play this piece.  I hope you enjoy it :)

video

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and beautiful memory making!!!!  :)






2 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Really impressive that they both worked so hard and did such a good job. Way to go Mommy for being a good teacher!!

TexasNeals said...

thanks so much mom, you're the best :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails