Monday, November 28, 2011

Giving Thanks

We have so much to be thankful for!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day.  Full of family, food and fall fun.  Billy made our traditional Thanksgiving breakfast of corned beef hash and poached eggs (well, this year we had a little trouble w/ the poaching so we just scrambled them) and my parents came over.  While Billy cooked we watched the parade.  I think this is the first year that all of the kids have been interested in it!!  Then we watched the dog show.  It's so amazing to see all the different breeds.  The kids enjoyed Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving feast while Billy and I got ready.   Then we headed over to my parents house.  They out did themselves!  It truly was a great day worthy of thanks.


























I don't know how I managed not to get any pictures of my folks!?  They worked so hard to make Thanksgiving wonderful and it was.  We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Grams said...

Looks like y'all had a fantastic day. Love all the pictures.

Jess said...

Looks like it was lots of fun. Charlie's serious faces are hysterical. Mabry does the exact same thing.

amy said...

Blessed, indeed! Love the photos. Gonna have to try your version of "pecan pie" as treats for my classes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails