Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Funny: The Facilities

After one of the hottest and driest summers in Texas' history, I wasn't expecting much from the leaves this fall.  But, to my surprise, the trees are turning!!!!!  And not just to brown!  We were working outside last weekend and I was noticing some really beautiful pops of color in our yard.  So I went in to get my camera.

Billy building a new chicken tractor.



Some of the pretty girls.


Me playing photographer wanna be.




Beautiful.


Love it.


Wish you were here.


Wait a minute!  As I was walking around over by the woods I saw this?  I couldn't figure out what it was?


Upon closer inspection.....yup.  So that's what they needed the duct tape for....

I called Billy over and we laughed and laughed.  I forgot to talk to them about it....and it's still out there.  :s  I really should take care of that.  But oh, how funny!!!!

6 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

That is awesome!! Very creative!

Grams said...

Oh my joe! Hilarious :)

Marie said...

HAHAHA!!!! Love it! Now- they don't have to run in to go! :)

YaYa and Pops said...

It's a bit worrysome that they would even think to build something like that! That kind of genius is hard to understand! Ha!

Jess said...

This made my day. I am so glad you shared this. You have some very creative minds in your house.

Dixie said...

My question is not why you didn't think to ask what they were using the duct tape for by why you didn't think to ask why they needed the jig saw they would have had to cut that very exact circle! My guess is that it wasn't Jack who needed the outhouse, since he can take care of his business in the woods (boys are just lucky). The girls must have they decided they needed some actual privacy:) Your kids are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails