Tuesday, November 15, 2011

12 Years 3 Months

In August Billy and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary!!!  12 is my favorite number and I had hoped to do something special, but the tummy bug struck us w/ vengeance!  Then life happened and we never got to go out.  Well, finally this past weekend we were able to sneak away for a quiet meal together....just the two of us.  :)

 I believe w/ all my heart that I am married to the most wonderful man on earth!!!  He is the man of my dreams and the love of my life.  Our love grows stronger daily.  He makes me so happy.  He is honest, faithful and kind.  He is spontaneous and fun and unpredictable.  He is wise and good and loves God w/ all his heart.  Every day he tells me how thankful he is that I'm his wife.  He is one in a gazillion and I'm so thankful he's mine!!!!!


And boy howdy, is he good lookin' or what!!!!?????  I am a very, very lucky lady!  God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve in him!  "This is my lover, this is my friend..."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails