Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Works For Me Wednesday

In trying to find ways to bless my husband, I think of things I can do to make his life easier.  Our dresser w/ socks, tee shirts and underwear is in our room and his work clothes are in our closet (which is in our bathroom).  SO, I decided to try to help him out in the mornings.  I got a shoe holder and put his socks, underwear and white tee shirt in it for every day of the work week right next to his work shirts.  That way, when he gets out of the shower everything is just right there.  It's not the most amazing thing, but it works for me. ;)


4 comments:

Cheri said...

Doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it works. Great idea.

YaYa and Pops said...

I like it a lot!

jennifer said...

Great idea! Might have to steal it :)

Laura said...

Steve would be in heaven if I did that. Now I have to do it! If I don't, I will feel guilty!! Darn it Stacey ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails