Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's a Special Kind of Day!

Guess what!?!

It's a secret and you can't tell!!!

I am cute stuff!

Aw, that's no secret.  Wink, wink ;)

 The real secret it...
It's my birthday!!!!
And I'm 2 

*special thanks to Grams for this cute shirt*

Charley Cake's top 10
10.Baby Einstein
9.  juice
8.  books
7.  singing
6.  playing w/ her brothers and sisters (especially B)
5.  seeing Pops as we pull into their driveway
4.  kissing Daddy's freshly shaved cheek...and sucking her thumb on it
3.  going outside
2.  fruit snacks
1.  it's a tie: sucking her thumb and her Ya-Ya...although, I have seen her offer her Ya-Ya her thumb...so you decide.  ;)

Sweet, sweet Charlotte,
Oh to freeze you at this precious age.  We couldn't enjoy you more!  You are so funny and sweet.  You bring us such joy and warm our hearts every day!  You are smart and tender and have such a great sense of humor.  I love that you like to make people happy and that you are so sensitive.  You are your own person and aren't easily convinced to stray from what you set your mind to do...ahem.  I pray that this focus and determination will always be for good and used w/ a humble and gentle spirit.  We are so loving watching you grow and learn.  We are thankful to be able to listen to your sweet singing and see your beautiful smile and feel your precious hand and face as you suck your thumb on our arm, or leg, or even foot.  I have never seen anyone capture the heart of your Pops the way you have.  You have a gift for making people feel special and you've had it since you could smile. You are a gift.  A wonderful, wonderful gift.  Our prayer for you is that you will continue to be full of joy and share that joy w/ others.  We pray that your sweetness will never go away and that your strong independent side will help inspire others to be more confident and encouraged.  We love you so much and can't begin to imagine our lives if you hadn't come into it!!!!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

I could just eat her..... but I think she might cause cavities in my teeth!!

Grams said...

Sweet sweet pictures. She's so full of personality. I'm glad she likes her shirt. Hope all of you had a great day.

love grams

Katy Lin said...

so sweet! :) I love the idea of writing the letters to her :) - if/when we have kiddos I may have to borrow it ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails