Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 Months Today

2 Months old!!!  It's flying I tell ya.  He is an absolute delight.  We call him smiley face b/c he smiles  all. the. time!  And not just smiles, but "turning inside out" smiles.  Naturally he wouldn't give me any during his photo shoot.  Come to find out, he was working on something.


He is cooing up a storm and doesn't think he should ever have to be alone.  I wonder how he came to that conclusion....?  We have three lefties and three righties in our family so Will is the tie breaker.  I told Billy that it would be crazy if we had more left handed people in our family than right, but looks like Will is going to be right handed.  I know you can't know for sure this early, but he always puts his right arm up and stares at his right hand.  He uses his right hand to rub both eyes and turns his head to the right a lot of the time.  I joke that it's b/c he couldn't see out of his left eye for the first few weeks of his life due to a blocked duct. ;)


We are still enjoying the stew out of him.  He continues to be a great nurser, but his naps aren't amazing.  He takes lots of short naps....which means for survival I have to wear him most of the time.  I don't mind wearing him, but it will be easier when he's big enough to put in my Ergo.  While he's not the best napper, he is wonderful at night.  He goes to bed between 7 and 8 and sleeps till 3 or 4!!!  I had been waking him up to nurse 2ish but then decided that he would tell me when he was hungry.  Through the years I have found that nursing on demand works best for our family...and my milk supply.


And boy is he good w/ that head!!!  He is able to hold it up really well.  It is so much fun watching your babies grow up.  It seems like they can do something new every day.  He is a precious boy and such a blessing.  We love him to pieces and can't wait to see what next month has in store :)

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Seriously looks like suz to me. Am I wrong? He is such a sweetie.

Grams said...

He is sooooo precious:) Are those Billy's ears? I think so.

Dixie said...

Sweet little guy! I think he has a smirk that is identical to his daddy's. Enjoyed the pics. I love the one at the end of the previous post with the kids in the sprinkler. I love it when they sand in stairsteps like that. Sweet kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails