Monday, May 2, 2011

Trusting His Mercy, Even in Pain, and Counting

236.  All is His grace to us.  Therefor we CAN be thankful in all circumstances.  AND find joy...even when someone we love is "taken" from us too soon.

237.  That we were so close.

238.  That he always loved me so much and was never ashamed of me even though I am such a dork!

239.  His GREAT sense of humor and how he always made all of us laugh.

249.  The way he didn't care what others thought and was true to himself.

250.  The example he was of what it really means to love people.

251.  That he ALWAYS routed for the under dog.

252.  His tender heart...even though it got him hurt deeply...and often.

253.  His ability not to judge others.

254.  The pictures and videos we have to share w/ my kids.

255.  20 years of memories.

256.  That this isn't the end and we will see him again!!!!!


8 comments:

jaymie said...

I am SOOO glad you posted this. I have always wanted to see your brother. Thank you for sharing these pictures and thoughts. :)

Life with the Akin Clan said...

257. You can look at your new little love and see parts of your sweet brother.

Thanks for this post! I am so glad your mom had that picture and I was able to see a glimpse of your brother in your sweet baby. A verse from a song has been running through my head all day and I have no clue why. Maybe it's to share with you..

"When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all get to Heaven, we'll sing and shout the victory!" (or is it His victory?!)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Stacey,
My heart just breaks that such an amazing life was taken from this earth to soon. It is my pleasure to catch glimpses of his heart through these photos. Such precious memories that will last forever.
I Love you

Jill said...

Thinking of you & your mom & dad today... so glad you shared your brother with us & all the amazing ways he blessed your (& obviously others) life. Love you!

Ethan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dixie said...

bless

Josh and Kelly said...

oh, the hard eucharisteo- thank you for the courage to share your journey! blessings to you as you mourn.

Laura said...

Love this post! Thank you for sharing this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails