Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just For Fun ;)


 Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

 Who came up w/ this?  So far we have 2 Monday children, one Thursday child and one Saturday child.  Interesting...but who wants to have a Wednesday baby?!  I'll be shooting for Tuesday, Friday or Sunday!!!!!  HA!  AND, the full moon in April is on the 17th which is one day after my due date and it's a SUNDAY!  That works for me!  I'm writing it on the calendar...in pen!  ;)  Think it will work?

2 comments:

Peace family said...

Got two Wednesday babies. What does that mean for them?!?

Meredith Hedges Hernandez said...

Uh oh....I'm a Wednesday baby :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails