Monday, April 11, 2011
202. Birds singing after a downpour.
203. A surprise trip to Baskin Robins.
204. Ice cream on her nose.
206. The feeling I still get when he walks in the door.
207. Cough drops.
208. Yard sales.
209. Sweet kids in the neighborhood for our kids to play with.
211. Freshly cut grass.
212. The way she notices the beauty of spring and knows it's God's gift to her.
213. His love for June Bugs.
215. A hard workin' man.
216. Our newly planted garden.
217. Children screaming and laughing as they run from spraying water.
218. They way her little voice sounds when she says "Mommy"
219. Knowing that His timing is perfect and He already knows how it's going to happen...