Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two. Weeks. Left

...well, maybe.
























The baby has dropped.  Finally.  And now I don't feel SO pregnant.  I can breath when I'm sitting and feel pretty comfortable most of the time.  The problem w/ the baby dropping is that it means even more bathroom trips.  Ug.  It is taking it's toll on my sleep, but it's good to know that he's moving in the right direction!!  :)
My measurements are still good.  I haven't been having many contractions.  Not nearly as much as I had w/ Jack and Charley Kate.  Not sure what that means, but my midwife said it's a good sign that my uterus is in good shape?!  Yay!
The baby is moving more than he has the whole pregnancy...which is what my babies tend to do.
We did have a false start last Friday that freaked me out.  But since then everything has been good.  Almost too good!  Now I'm getting concerned that we'll go over again.  Nooooooo!  My midwife guessed that he's somewhere between 7lbs 12oz and 8 lbs.  That means that he's not allowed to grow much more!!!  I have a cut off at 8lbs 6 oz.  so he'd better pace himself!!!
So, all in all I'm feeling good.  We went ahead and stopped school (the false start's fault) and I've been able to focus on getting the house and freezer meals finished up.  We've got stuff to do in the yard this weekend and my midwife will be out of town this weekend so we'll hold off till Monday.  Then it's green lights all the way!!!  :)

1 comment:

Grams said...

Can't wait to meet the new Neal :))

Hugs and love to all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails