Saturday, March 5, 2011

Suzy-Q Turned 9!!!!!!


What is your favorite food? cereal
What is your favorite drink? diet coke
What is your favorite song? Christian songs...like the ones on the radio
What is your favorite Bible story?  Jesus' birth 
What is your favorite Bible verse? the Lord's prayer
What is your favorite game?  Wii 
What is your favorite color?  purple and green
 What is your favorite restaurant?  Texas Roadhouse
What is your favorite book?  the Cam Jansen books 
What is your favorite dessert?  chocolate bars
What is your favorite TV show? America's Funniest Videos 
What is your favorite movie?  Dennis the Menace  
What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to work at an animal shelter. 
What is your favorite season?  summer 
What is your favorite toy?  my basketball
What is your favorite animal?  all baby animals
Where is your favorite place to go visit?  family
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  play Wii, play basketball and watch shows with him
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  everything, cook and color
What is something you love about God?  that He made the world 
What is one way we can obey God?  by loving


Precious, first born Suzannah,
9.  That means that this is your last year in single didgits!!!!  Sigh.  I'm just not ready :)  I can't believe that our time of training you is half way over!  You are quite an amazing little girl.  I see your maturity growing daily and that is so important!!!  I'm so thankful for you!  You are so fun and SUCH a big help to me w/ the little kids.  You are a great big sister and they all think you are the best!  There is a side of you that just blows me away.  The way your little mind works and the way you are able to do hard things is really impressive.  Diabetes is a very, very hard thing to deal with and it makes everything you try to do harder....everything.  But somehow you are able to deal with it and make it look easy!  I love how fun you are!  You make life a party!  And your laugh.....it just doesn't get better than that!  I pray that you will continue to do hard things.  I pray that you will grow in self control....it is even more important for you than anyone else in the family!  I pray that you will always be as good as you are now about thinking about others' feelings.  I pray that you will continue to grow in your relationship w/ Jesus and that your ability to listen to the Spirit will get better and better.  I pray that you will overcome your fears and that faith will win!!!  When you master that....you, sweet girl, will be unstoppable!!! 

We love you so incredibly much!!!!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails