Sunday, March 6, 2011

Revisiting Thankfulness

I've got to get back into the habit of consciously acknowledging all the many blessings He showers on me hourly.  So I'm going to start recording my 1,000 gifts again picking up where I left off.


156.  The fact that they are best friends!

157. And that he takes such good care of her.

158. Little hands full of wild flowers...roots and all.

159. Feeling my unborn baby alive and moving inside of me.

160. Her small voice singing in the early morning.

161. Having this precious girl for 6 wonderful years.

162. Their warm rosy cheeks when they first wake up.

163.His texts throughout the day.

164.Warm eggs in nest boxes.

165. Finding her like this every night before bed.

166. Spending time at the park w/ dear friends.

167. 9 amazing years of getting to be a Mommy.

168, Rainy Saturday mornings.

169. The whole family snuggled up to watch Little House on the Prarie.

170. Library Books

171. Deep questions from and eight year old mind.

 172. A handsome and handy husband.

1 comment:

Craig said...

And so it’s Wednesday and now there are all the Walk with him Wednesday posts to read – but I’m not done with Multitude Monday quiet yet :)

My favorite “thank you” from yours list today was: 169. The whole family snuggled up to watch Little House on the Prairie. (Because that is kind of like a little hous on the Prairie moment all by itself. {smile}

And I say to your hubs - well done!

This was kind of a joy to read today. Thank you. (◠‿◠)

God Bless and keep you and all of yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails