I've got to get back into the habit of consciously acknowledging all the many blessings He showers on me hourly. So I'm going to start recording my 1,000 gifts again picking up where I left off.
158. Little hands full of wild flowers...roots and all.
159. Feeling my unborn baby alive and moving inside of me.
160. Her small voice singing in the early morning.
162. Their warm rosy cheeks when they first wake up.
163.His texts throughout the day.
164.Warm eggs in nest boxes.
166. Spending time at the park w/ dear friends.
167. 9 amazing years of getting to be a Mommy.
168, Rainy Saturday mornings.
169. The whole family snuggled up to watch Little House on the Prarie.
170. Library Books
171. Deep questions from and eight year old mind.