Tuesday, March 8, 2011

40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge

 photo credit Clover Lane

I read a post last week that inspired me as I'm on this mission of getting the whole house weeded out and organized b/f the baby comes.  It was on the blog Clover Lane.  For the past 2 years she has challenged herself w/ getting 40 bags of trash or donate stuff in the 40 days of Lent.  Well, tomorrow is the first day of Lent and I'm up for the challenge.  I actually already started, but I figured I needed a head start considering I'm DUE in 39 days.  I'm taking b/f and after pictures that I may or may not share, but so far I'm doing well.  I'm hitting one room at a time and trying to go through it as quickly as I can.  I can' be VERY effective when I put my mind to something!  It's time to start preparing freezer meals this weekend too.  Things are getting busy as we prepare for this precious boy's arrival!!!!!  I actually have an appointment today.  Can't wait to hear his heartbeat!

3 comments:

Grams said...

I read that post the other day -- didn't get as motivated as you are!! Good luck:)

amy said...

I love this idea and just may have to follow suit!

Jill said...

I'm feeling inspired :) thanks for the link to the clover lane website, too. i really like it when you share sites that you enjoy & get ideas from. also, what's the link to your recipe site?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails