Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Is In the Air

I get up w/ Billy weekday mornings to fix him breakfast b/f work and get in some time together b/f he leaves for the day.  They have breakfast at work on Fridays so I use that day to sleep in.  He is so sweet and usually leaves me a note on those days.  For awhile he was leaving them on the microwave.  Well, Suzannah noticed and decided to add to the collection.  Then Molly Beth wanted in on the action.  It was so sweet that the girls wanted to join their Daddy that I haven't been able to bring myself to take them down (I'm a sentimental fool like that.....these have been up since b/f Christmas!!!).  But I was cleaning the kitchen yesterday and decided it was time to take them down.  I won't throw them away ;) but they are no longer on the microwave.  So I felt like I needed to document it to make it easier!  It is wonderful to be loved!

And speaking of loved.  Jack is loved and adored by his little sister (as she is him!).  They were sitting on the couch this afternoon and she was sucking her thumb while holding his face.  Sounds weird, but it's her way of saying "I love you".  So I went to get my camera.

She was done w/ that, but was very willing to give him a sweet kiss.

And then stayed there and watched him play Wii.

Nothing makes my heart swell like sibling love.  When they are are sweet to each other I feel like my heart may burst!!!!  I'm so thankful that I get to be a mom!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails