Thursday, February 24, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

I have been meaning to put this on here for several months.  It's not nearly as impressive now, but I wanted a record of her sweet little voice saying....or trying to say the body parts she knows.  :)

video

I wish she would have sung for me.  She sings all the time and knows a lot of songs.  ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Row Row, Jesus Loves Me, Happy Birthday, 3 Blind Mice.  I know I'm biased, but I just think she's amazing...and not just because she can sing, and is so smart and funny and so stinkin' cute!!!!  She's a mess and she makes me laugh every day and brings such joy to our family!  We love her to pieces!  :)

4 comments:

Piano mom said...

Too cute! So fun to see them learn so much. wish my brain would work that hard, I guess the sleep deprivation slows it down.

She is a doll. Miss you guys.

Laura said...

that is too cute! I love Billy singing especially!

Cheri said...

Oh how adorable... she is a cutie pie. Now you just need to get her to sing her song...would love to hear her. Billy you weren't too bad either.

Love to all,
Aunt Cheri

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute:D Sweet love!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails