Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I celebrated my 34th year of life.  What a blessing!!!  I was tempted to use this opportunity to talk about how I hate it when people complain about turning a year older and that every year should be celebrated and not dreaded b/c they are "older."  BUT, I'll save all that for some other preachy post and keep this simple.  :)

I had a wonderful day.  Billy made me breakfast and skipped a meeting to be with me for lunch.  I spent the whole day w/ my kiddos, we skipped school, I was treated to dinner by my wonderful parents and my Mom made me a cake!  Who could ask for more?








It was a great day.  I felt so thankful all day.  
Happy Birthday to me!!!  :)

8 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Happy birthday, Stacey! Sounds like you had a great day!

jennifer said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful day :)

Cheri said...

Oh Happy B-day a day late! What wonderful pics.

Love to all,
Aunt Cheri

Cheri said...

PS- Thanks for your sweet comment

Jess said...

What a great day you had! Happy Birthday!! By the way your hair looked so cute and I love, love, love your shirt!

TexasNeals said...

thanks ladies!
jess, it's funny that you mentioned my shirt. billy and i were joking that i should probably try to avoid horizontal stripes for the rest of the pregnancy! ha! but you're sweet, thank you. :)

The Cornett's said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

you look stunning:) just glowing. And all those beautiful babies around you,its just priceless

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails