Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scenes From 'Round Here

After taking the whole month of December off of school I was ready to jump back in January 2.  We are loving our new Charlotte Mason approach.  I hope to write more about it, why we chose it and how we are doing it.

Most days Charley Kate will sit w/ Suzannah at some point while she does her work.

Molly Beth is loving learning how to read!!!




















Beans and cornbread really hit the spot on a cold night!  And they made excellent burritos the next day.




All the snow outside inspired us to make some snowflakes of our own.  They turned out so pretty.





















This is a rare site!

This picture does not do justice to these ham and cheesy scalloped potatoes.  They were so yummy!  I'll have to post the recipe on my other blog!







Our break from school was nice and much needed, but it's been so great to get back on schedule.

2 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Wow, looks like you really accomplished a lot!! How do you do it all!! I'm tired just looking at all of it!

Marie said...

ok- those scalloped potatoes made my tummy growl!! I am excited to hear about your homeschooling approach. I am hoping in a few years we can make a decision on whether to begin homeschooling. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails