I've been craving it ever since the weather turned cold. And it's even yummier and "specialer" w/ these adorable vanilla flavored SNOWMEN marshmallows!!!
This recipe is from Taste of Home and has very good reviews. You won't regret making this and your neighbors will love you for sharing it! :)
- 1 package (30 ounces) instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (25.6 ounces) nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 25 peppermint candies, crushed
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each servings):
- 1 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 53 servings (17-2/3 cups total).
- To prepare hot drink: Warm milk; stir in 1/3 cup mix until dissolved. Yield: 1 serving