Friday, January 21, 2011

Go Predators!!

We have been on vacation in Tennessee this week visiting Billy's family and having a wonderful time.  We even got to go to a Nashville Predators hockey game!!!  I love hockey.  But it's been a long time since I've been to a game.  This game did not disappoint!

 Billy and his brothers.  Brian, Matthew (he's not as scary in real life as he is in this picture ;), Billy & Michael.

 My two big girls and oldest niece, Avery (Michael's daughter) eating some dinner b/f the game.

 The girls watching the players warm up.  Up close!

 One of the players (#71) tossed Suz a real puck.  Apparently he's the one that has the hardest slap shot in the NHL. 

 One half of our crew.

 And here's the other.

 We had great seats!!!  This was our view!


 In between the 2nd and 3rd period the kids went and played a little hockey of their own.


The game was tied @ the end of the game.  So they had a shoot out.  Talk about exciting!!!  And we won.  It was AWESOME!!!

Thanks to Michael for setting all of this up and to Grams and Aunt Jen for watching the littles !  We had a great time and Suzannah is now determined to find a way to play hockey herself!!!  :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! I love Suzy's face holding the puck! Her smile is so infectious!

jennifer said...

I'm glad y'all had fun. We miss you!

Dixie said...

I spent about 4 years of my childhood in North Dakota. My mom finished her degree there and just about every weekend we would go to see college hockey games. LOTS of fun memories for me. And at school, in PE, we of course had a hockey unit. Glad y'all had a good time!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

yayyyyy, Looks sooooo fun:D

Mindy said...

Looks like lots of fun!! And I hear you had a couple of FABULOUS babysitters for your other two!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails