Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Funny!!!!

The other day the big kids were playing with some kids down the street and I was sewing some little Valentine's Day shirts for the girls.  Charley Kate had just gotten up from a nap and was running around playing here and there.  I heard her jabbering in the window seat (I sew in the kitchen) but was concentrating on what I was doing.  When I finally turned around....thing is what I saw.


She had taken her diaper off and put on some socks from my room.  She was very proud to tell me about it.

She thought she was cute stuff.  Which, she was.  And as you can see, she has mastered "cheese!"

THIS was my favorite part!!!!!!! ;) Lol!

She was telling me all about the cars driving down the street.

Gone, gone.

Have a wonderful weekend soaking up all the special moments God will bless you with.  These days with our littles go by so quickly!  Don't blink!!!!

6 comments:

Grams said...

She is soooo precious!

Cheri said...

Oh my goodness...she is so precious and cute. Those could be blackmail photos. Just saying.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Soooooo stinkin' precious Stacey...You are so right, soak it in....every last second.

Piano mom said...

Ok, too funny!

My little one likes shoes, but we have not mastered the diaper thing yet.

Meredith Hedges Hernandez said...

Oh my goodness, Stace...seriously CUTE!!! She is adorable...and such a cute combo of family resemblances :) I would bet she has a great future of cuteness and adorable pics for years to come!!

Jess said...

So silly! That one of her looking out the window is my favorite too. What a story her little expressions tell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails