Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Belly Shot

26 weeks

I haven't posted much about this pregnancy!  I had someone ask me how far along I was not long ago, and I didn't know!  So that pretty much sums it up.  I'm just so busy that I haven't taken much time to think about this pregnancy as much as the others.  Poor boy.  It's rough being #5.
I had an appointment this morning and everything looks great.  His heart rate is super steady!  It has been 145 for the last 3 appointments and today it was 144.  Maybe he's going to be a Mr. Steady like his daddy!  He is measuring 24 weeks, but that's pretty typical for my pregnancies.  If he's anything like the others he'll catch up.  I'm feeling great and enjoying the last few weeks of my second trimester.  Savoring every little kick and stretch.  :)

Molly Beth took the above picture.  Jack wanted to give it a try.  Here's his version!  HA!

It has taken me a long time to get my mind around this pregnancy, but I'm so there now.  I can't wait to meet this precious little boy!!!  Thing is, I'm only just now adjusting to 4 kiddos!  Sigh.  I'm sure it will all work out and everything will fall into place...eventually.  I've learned that adjusting just takes time.  Whether it's your first or your fifth.  A little grace goes a long way.  Hopefully now that I realize that it takes me a year or so to get things into a groove, I'll be more patient w/ myself and spend less time worrying about how inadequate I am and more time enjoying the crazy, sleepless, overwhelmed, precious, irreplaceable time that is your babies first year.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

You look gorgeous!

Laura said...

Love the belly! Need to rub it sometime!! Your belly has always given me good luck :)

Piano mom said...

You look great! Congrats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails