Thursday, December 23, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas


If you haven't gotten our card in the mail yet, don't hold your breath.  For the second year in a row I have gotten everything ready, just not in time.  Sigh.  Maybe next year I'll get back on top of things.  Oh, well.  In this age of cyber everything, consider this your personal Christmas greeting from our family.  I know that I don't know all of you that visit me here, but I appreciate you.  So to friends and family and stalkers, we wish you the merriest of Christmas's yet!!!!!!!
And here's a special Christmas treat courtesy of Suzannah.  Enjoy  :)

So sorry it's sideways.  You can just close your eyes an listen so you don't get a neck ache!
  video

2 comments:

jaymie said...

the neck ache was totally worth it!! Way to go Suz!!!!

YaYa and Pops said...

Priceless!!! Amazing Suzannah!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails