Friday, December 3, 2010

Samoa's Anyone?!


We are all finally over that very unfun tummy bug and ready to break out the Christmas decorations.  So I shouldn't be posting b/c I have a bazillion things to do, but I HAD to share this with you!  My very favorite Girl Scout cookie is the Samoa!  LOVE it.  So much so that I am willing to pay the arm and leg they charge for them.  I have even made homemade ones to try and save.  But look what I found at WalMart today for $1.98!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the taste just like the real deal!!!  I can have my "Coconut Dreams" year round for a fraction of the Girl Scout price!!!  So, if you are a Samoa fan like me, run to WalMart and grab a package!  :)

5 comments:

Piano mom said...

I saw those a Kroger today too, but their price was a little higher and I was too cheap to get them. Maybe I will hold out for the coupon...

jennifer said...

I thank you for this tip but my hips do not.

Jess said...

I second what Jennifer said.

Marie said...

Amen to Jennifer's comment! :)

Audra Caldwell said...

Sorry to hear you guys have been sick! Glad you are on the mend. And about the cookies... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HEADS UP!!! These are my FAVES, and I had no idea. Most of the time I avoid that aisle at the store, but maybe I'll make a special trip down it tomorrow!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails