Sunday, December 19, 2010

My New Blog

I decided to start a new blog.  This blog has just turned into too much of a food blog....and that was never my intention for it.  I realize how big of a part cooking healthy and economic food is in being a mom and I guess I just wanted to help encourage other moms out there.  However, because I love to cook so much, it's kind of taken over. So, instead of having to stop posting about food altogether, I just decided to start a recipe blog.  It's got some of our favorites and will get more and more as time allows.  I won't be doing menu plan Monday anymore either.  I will however post my dinner menu on the other blog.  So, hope on over and see what's cookin'!  Just click the link in the upper right hand corner of my blog.  Oh, and there will ALWAYS be a picture.  Fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails