Monday, December 20, 2010

The Gingerbread House

One of our Christmas family traditions is decorating a gingerbread house.  I learned very quickly that it wasn't a good traditions for me and the kids.  I posted about it a couple of years ago.  I would love to decorate my own right along side them....but I'm afraid that would send the wrong message.  So, it became something the kids just do w/ Daddy.  I occasionally come in the kitchen to watch and snap photos.  They love doing this with him.  And they make great memories every year!

2008

2009

2010
Charley Kate missed out.  #1. She was napping.  #2. It would have been an absolute nightmare trying to keep her from eating all that candy!!!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Look how they have all changed! (the kids not the houses) I can't stand it ;) Also why wouldn't you want a 1 and a half year old to eat a lot of candy? Great job by the way.

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

Wow! These all look so professionally made! I am very impressed! Ours, on the other hand (I have photos on Facebook)... Oh well. This was our first year, and I WANTED to make it an annual tradition, but... The verdict is still out on that!

J. Mo said...

Stacy, good-looking gingerbread house! We are sorry we did not get to see all of you during Thanksgiving. As I understand it you all had a bug. Just got a card from Vail. Had a picture of all of you except Brian. Well, Merry Christmas. Love, Johnny and Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails