Friday, November 19, 2010

My Husband Rocks/ and a little inspiration ;)


 He gives all he's got to our marriage!!

I know this should be a picture of him and me, but I couldn't resist this picture.  Molly Beth thinks her Daddy is the best!  She would totally marry him if she could!  ;)

It never ceases to amaze me how Billy is willing to do what ever it takes to make me happy and make our marriage thrive!  We went through a really rough patch about a year ago that lasted several months.  I just figured that at some point he would throw his hands up and say, "I quit!!!"  But the thought never even entered his mind.  Instead he did everything he could to make things better.  Even when he had no idea what to do he was always trying.  I look back now and am so thankful for the way he handled it all....with such grace and love and patience.  The way he loves me is perfectly depicted in 1 Cor. 13!  He is such a blessing to me.  Marriage is a roller coaster!  Sometimes things just feel so easy and next thing you know it feels all up hill.  I'm thankful that he will never give up on me!  He rocks!

And now I wanted to share a site that I found that has some fun date ideas.  I think it's important to put as much effort into making life fun and exciting for your hubby as you do for your kiddos!  This site has some cute ideas that may help!  ;)  Oh, and this is for MARRIED WOMEN'S EYES ONLY!!!!!!!!!  Hope you find it fun and inspirational!!  wink, wink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails