Saturday, November 20, 2010

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Watch video FIRST!  ;)

video


Wednesday night we went to Tyler for our sonogram!!!!!!  The whole way there I was going over all the ways it would be a wonderful blessing to have another little girl.  I came up w/ some great reasons and had pretty much convinced myself that a girl would actually be better.  I haven't really given myself permission to imagine this little treasure as a boy b/c, well, to be honest....I didn't want to be the least bit disappointed when seeing my unborn blessing.
 
The first thing the lady doing the sono did was find out the gender and almost immediately this is what we saw:

There was no attempt at modesty.  This baby wanted us to know for sure w/o any doubt that it is a
BOY!!!!!!
That is when I realized how very much I actually was hoping for a boy!  I was SO excited!  We all are!  A child is a blessing regardless of gender, but we are so thankful for another little boy in the Neal family!  

This was our first time to have a 4D sono.  It was amazing!  We got to see his beautiful face, but didn't get a picture of it.  This is the side of his head w/ his sweet little arm next to it and the side of his belly and ribs.  While he wasn't shy about his....well...you know, he kept his face nestled into my placenta the majority of the sonogram.  Yay, another snugller!

Even my dad could tell what this was.  Look at the muscle tone already!  ;)

And this sweet shot sums up how we feel about this little guy!  


I still can't believe that I get another little boy!  I'm thrilled and still tear up a little.  Silly, huh?  I know, but I am just so excited!  So there's our latest.  He measured 19 weeks on almost everything so that puts my due date April 16th...Jack's birthday.  I'm feeling good and showing.  Now to come up w/ a name...

8 comments:

Corbitt Family said...

Congrats! That is so awesome that Jack will have a little brother to play with :)

The Clevelands said...

Congratulations!

Audra Caldwell said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! Congrats!

Peace family said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see you this week!

Jess said...

A boy! What a wonderful blessing for all of you. Can't wait until next spring :)

Cheri said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have another boy, we are so happy for all of you.

Jill said...

SOOOO excited for you! I watched your littles make the announcement 3 times - it was so cute. Boys are absolutely amazing, just like you said & I'm so glad that God is blessing you with another. Btw, my sister is due April 20th :) Love you lots Stace!

The Cornett's said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails