Friday, October 1, 2010

School Days: September

So, this is supposed to be my first installment of our monthly home school "review".  Problem is...I have been so nauseous we have done minimal school for the majority of this month.  Mostly it's math, reading, and read aloud.  We are all missing circle time, but I'm starting to feel better so I have high hopes for October :)

One of the units we studies w/ Molly Beth was the ever classic "All About Me" unit.  We were talking about careers and what she wanted to be when she grows up.  I had a bulletin board deal that had lots of different hats.  We talked about each on and what they did.  Then i proceeded to ask her which one she wanted to be.  She said, "Hang on" and ran to the back.  She came back w/ her tiara on and said, "I want to be a princess."


We are learning a new Bible verse each month.  This month they learned 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a.  They did a great job!  Jack can even do it...kind of.  He was out playing, but I grabbed the girls b/f we left this morning and had them say it.  Sorry it's sideways and super small?  I don't know why?  But it's funny...and I'm proud of them so I wanted to share.  :)


video

Considering the first trimester tiredness and nausea, I think it was a pretty good school month.  I hope we'll get to do lots more next month!

3 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Good job girls......(and MaMa)!!

Grams said...

Two thumbs up to Q and Molly B

Jess said...

Great job Molly Beth and Suzannah! Loved the video. Also, I totally agree with Molly B---being a princess is the way to go. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails