Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Today was Billy's birthday.  It was a fun day.  We started w/ a family breakfast at The Waffle House.  YUM!  Problem w/ a family of 6 is that there's not enough room for all the plates they bring you.  One per person for the bacon.  One per person for the waffle.  One per person for the eggs and toast.  Sheesh, it was a tight squeeze! 
Billy hurt his knee so our plans for the afternoon had to be altered a bit, but it's hard to complain about getting to lay around and watch football while eating pretzels and sipping A&W from a frosty bottle. :)  Then, for dinner he requested the never ending shrimp at Red Lobster.  We don't normally have very good luck w/ Red Lobster, but the shrimp was a BIG success!  The Parmesan shrimp and the coconut shrimp are highly recommended! 
After dinner it was time for cake!  I didn't think I could top Billy's birthday cake from last year, but I think I may have!!!  A few months back I saw a recipe for a Snickers CAKE!  Seein' as Snickers are my man's favorite candy bar I knew I had to try this for his birthday cake.  Holy Mackerel!  It. Was. So. Good!!!!  I will have to share the recipe!


Billy, you're the best!  Happy Birthday!
We LOVE you!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Miss you guys! Yes please on the recipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails