Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Little Mess



There is a sweet little red headed girl that lives at our house.  She likes to put garbage bags all over the kitchen floor.  The good thing is, she likes to put them all back in the drawer again.  She's good at cleaning up her messes (and it's a good thing b/c she's VERY good at making them!!!!!!).  This particular day she decided to crawl into the drawer...and couldn't figure out how to get out.  I'll have to remember that when it's time to fix supper!  ;)


She has personality and a HALF!!!  She makes us laugh every day!  And she knows that we all get a kick out of her....she can really ham it up!  I'll have to get a video one of these days!

She's a sweet little mess, I tell ya!  We are so blessed to have her!  She brightens our days!!  We love our little Charley Cakes!!!

6 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

She often makes my heart smile! A real package of joy. We are blessed!

jennifer said...

Gorgeous! Her hair is getting longer.

Laura said...

I love my little Chuck!

TexasNeals said...

lauuuurrrrraaaaaa!!!!!!

Jess said...

How sweet!! I can't get over how much she has changed and how long her hair has gotten just since we saw you at the end of July!

Jess said...

How sweet!! I can't get over how much she has changed and how long her hair has gotten just since we saw you at the end of July!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails