Thursday, September 23, 2010

Drum Roll, Please....


" How can there be too many children?  That's like saying there are too many flowers."  Mother Teresa

 

Yup!  We are expecting #5!  We've known since the first part of August.  It's not like us to keep it to ourselves for so long....and it wasn't easy!  We were going to try to wait till the first trimester was over, but caved in.  This baby is due April 16th (Jack's birthday) and WILL NOT be permitted to even tiptoe  but 4 days beyond this date!!!!  I'm putting my foot down. ;) I haven't made a midwife appointment yet, but that's on my to do list.  I'll be 11 weeks Friday so I'm sure we'd be able to hear the heart beat by now.  I'm ready to hear it.  That is what makes it real to me.  My mind still isn't completely around the idea yet, but I know everything will work out.  Charley Kate will still be ONE when this baby is born which is really strange, but it will be OK.  I'm thankful God has allowed another life to form inside of me and I know this is a blessing.  I feel inadequate and am fighting fears (the same kinds I fight every time I am pregnant) but hope to be more faithful this time.  I've been pretty nauseous and tired but am hoping that will change in a couple of weeks.  I know that those are both good signs of a growing baby. So....I'll keep you updated.  :)

14 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! We are happy for you!

Cheri said...

Congratulations...you are definitely going to have your hands full...full of blessings.

Love to all and I hope you are feeling better real soon.
A. Cheri

The Clevelands said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! It doesn't seem that Charley Kate could be even old enough yet. So happy for you! However, do you think you could wait until April 26 - that's Jaelyn's birthday!! It's only a few days extra! :)

Corbitt Family said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

April said...

Congratulations! We will pray that all goes smoothly for everyone, and that you and this new baby are healthy and safe. You have a beautiful family. :)

Audra Caldwell said...

I am so excited for the growing Neal Family!! What a giant blessing to have a large family. I can't wait to hug your neck and tell you congrats in person! We will be your way the weekend of Mission Sunday! Congrats!

Davies Family said...

Wow, I'm impressed! :) I'm nervous enough about having three in a little while, let alone two more beyond that! :) But, my mom has always said once you get used to two little ones, adding more is a piece of cake. :) And, April is an excellent month! :) Congratulations!

Dixie said...

WOW! Congratulations guys! Call me if you want to hear about having 2 babies at the same time. You can do it!

Jess said...

That is awesome! I agree with my mom, you are going to have a house full of blessings. Congrats to you and Billy! Can't wait to meet the newest Neal.

Laura said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cornett's said...

Oh sweet sweet news! I couldn't be happier for you all...May God continue to bless you and this sweet baby to be! Yay....

TexasNeals said...

thanks so much everyone!!! :)

Jaime said...

Congratulations! Another cute little Neal! I hope you begin to feel better!

Marie said...

Congrats! I am slightly behind on reading, but I am super excited for you! I will be keeping you in my prayers, for a healthy pregnancy, for clarity and calmness, and joy with no fears! Can't wait to "meet" him/her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails