Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our New Car

Yeah baby!  This is my dream car...and we finally have one!  We've been looking for years, but the price wasn't right.  Last Wednesday we ate dinner at my parents house.  We left to drive by a used car lot where Billy had seen one.  We looked at it.  It needed some work, but it was worth pricing at least.  The plan was to call the owner in the morning and ask him about it.  Oddly enough, the owner and his wife happened to drive by the lot while we were looking and pulled in.  They talked it over and Billy came out of it feeling like it would be a really good deal for us.  His mechanic from work met him at the lot Saturday to check it out and Billy came home w/ the papers.  It needs some work.  New tires, new carpet, new paint and we'll need to put in another row of seating....but we are both really excited about it.  It's such a Norman Rockwell car!  Can't you just see it:
Haha, I know I'm a nut.  :)

7 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE IT! I have always wanted "Woody" he he he

jaymie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! Can I go for a ride in it????

Cheri said...

Oh how cute. Too bad you didn't have that car up in PA so we could all go for a spin. Definitely Norman Rockwell, is that its name?

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Oh I lovvvvvve it:D

TexasNeals said...

jaymie-any time!!!

cheri-yes. as of now, we will be referring to our car as norman. i love it! much better than woody! ;)

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

So cool. Love it!

Grams said...

Awesome car!! Don't be lettin' those babies hang their heads out the window though when you drive. I have a feeling Norman was a slower driver :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails