Monday, August 23, 2010

11 Years!

Saturday was our 11th anniversary.  


William out did himself this year!

He gave me a beautiful new charm bracelet...which I didn't take a picture of...but trust me, it's gorgeous! And he took me to my favorite bed and breakfast for a lovely lunch...and coffee (the best coffee ever!).  


I am so thankful that God has blessed us w/ 11 years of marriage.  


I am my beloved's...


And he is mine...


We had a great time!!!


Oh, and flowers too!!!  He asked them to put hydrangeas in the arrangement b/c that was the main flower in our wedding.  So thoughtful....


If you read this blog, you know how I feel about my husband.  I know I am SO blessed to have him.  I love him more than I imagined possible.  He is fun and charming and thoughtful and strong and witty and smart and sincere and loyal and amazing and wonderful and gorgeous and wise and...he's mine!!!!  ;)  Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! 

3 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

all4memories said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Ohhhhh sooooo sweet. You are both blessed:D You are so beautiful Stacey Neal:D Happy 11

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails