Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Father's Day

You may have noticed by my last post that I am very behind in my posting.  I missed Fathers Day, but Billy is such an amazing dad that I couldn't leave this one out!!!


Sunday morning the kids were beside themselves with excitement.  They worked very hard on their gifts and cards and couldn't wait to give them to him.  I must say, the cards this year really were awesome!!!  I should have taken pictures!

Suzannah's card was hilarious and very sweet.  She's got such a great sense of humor!






Notice her arm.  She's got a new Omni Pod.  It's the same "pump" that Nick Jonas uses.  We are loving it.  Post coming soon!







She got a big hug for such thoughtfulness.  She idolizes her Daddy!!!

Next was Jack!  He covered his card with stickers that described his Daddy.  Awesome, Number one, Super.. it was so funny b/c he just HAD to read it to Billy.

Mmmm, smooches.  You're looking at the 2 best smoochers in the world folks!!!

Well, being the wonderful big brother he is, he couldn't leave Charley Kate out!

Then Suzannah wanted to get in on the action!  Charley Kate makes the cutest face when she wants a kiss!  I've got to try to capture w/ my camera! 

Then came B's card.  She covered the inside of her card w/ stars and said that his "Dad Rating" was more stars than could be counted.  Awwww...

Sweet kisses.

Present time!  They decorated a mug for him, made him a #1 Dad button and gave him a gift card to Bass Pro Shop.

They were very proud.  Proud of their gifts and proud of their Daddy!  He is as good as they come!!!!

We made him one of his favorite foods for breakfast!  This recipe is the best!

SAUSAGE BALLS
1 lb sausage
3 c. Bisquick
4 c. shredded cheddar

Combine bisquick and cheese and then incorporate sausage.  Mix until everything comes together. ( You'll know it's ready when your finger tips are frozen and your forearms are throbbing! )  Form into balls (I use my muffin scooper from Pampered Chef.  that way they are all the same size and cook evenly).  Place on greased baking sheet and cook at 375 degrees 18-20 minutes.  It's just the best proportions!!!  You'll LOVE them!



Happy Father's Day, baby!  You are such a great Daddy.  I am so thankful that my kids get to have you as a father!  Thank you for all you do for them.  Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifices.  
 We love you!!

I didn't get a picture w/ my Dad this year, but he's the best too!  How could I be so lucky!  My dad is brilliant, compassionate, generous and wise.  I love him and am SO thankful that he's mine!!!  Thanks Dad! :)

4 comments:

all4memories said...

Thanks for sharing!

So glad she's got the Omnipod! We have a friend who has one, and he loves his. I have the Minimed pump, and wish I could get the Omnipod. Can't wait to read more about it.

jennifer said...

Love Billy's bed head :)

jennifer said...

ps. He had an amazing role model

TexasNeals said...

jen,
his bed head was one of my favorite things about those pictures!!! i was just talking about it last night ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails