Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Visit From My Aunt and Uncle

My Mom has 3 brothers.  They all live in Washington state so we don't get to see them very often.  Her oldest brother is Larry.  He's a dentist and he and his wife (Aunt Sandi) were in Dallas visiting my cousin Martha so they came to see us in Longview for a couple days.

Our kids were absolutely smitten w/ them!


They are very generous people.  They are so loving and gracious.  Every time we went to visit them and my Grandpa (Bumpa) he would look at and treat our teeth....for free.  What a blessing.  They are so much fun to be around and I'm so glad they were able to come visit.  They treated us to BBQ one night b/c Suzannah mentioned how much she liked ribs.  Aren't they sweet?

Charley Kate was more interested in playing peek-a-boo than the ribs.  :)

Not Jack!!!

Here's the whole crew.

The kids didn't want them to leave! 



See how Suzannah is laughing?  Uncle Larry let Jack wear his glasses and she thought it was hilarious!!!

We enjoyed their visit so much.  Hopefully we'll see them again soon!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Your hair looks so cute. I've been debating getting mine chopped off. Maybe by the time I see you at the end of the month.

TexasNeals said...

thanks jen! i say go for it! it's great for summer and you always look so cute w/ short hair. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails