Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Have This Friend...

I have this wonderful friend.  She is a wonderful photographer.  She came to my house and took some wonderful pictures of my wonderful babies.  I love her.  I love the photos!!!  Here are a few of my favs:

My beautiful dreamer


My precious boy
that is a worm!!!!


Oh, my happy girl



My sweet, sweet baby



I am blessed
laughing at those silly kids




Didn't she take some beautiful pictures!  She has such an eye!  Me: miss posey posey.  Her: candid.  I think I'll leave the picture taking to her.  Thanks Jess, I LOVE them!  Consider yourself hired.  Pencil me in every 6 months.  ;D

7 comments:

all4memories said...

I LOVE the photos! She did an amazing job! I love to take photos, too, but mine turn out to be too "posed" as well. :)

The Clevelands said...

She does an excellent job. I've been meaning to chat with her about taking pics of the kids. They haven't had any done in a long time!

And, she does do an excellent job, but she had great subjects!!

jennifer said...

I love them! Must have some! Give them all a kiss for me.

The Cornett's said...

Precious!!

Grams said...

The pictures are wonderful Stace. Show us more:))

hugs to all

Shyla said...

Yes, you make sure you let me know when you come through Franklin! I would love to meet up; even if its just for a minute!

This is the longest my cycle has ever held off. It's usually 12 months regardless of how much or little I'm nursing. I've been asking for a break, so maybe this is it :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

oh you are so welcome. I love these:D I am just now seeing them..How sad is that..Love you girl...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails