Friday, May 28, 2010

FINALLY!

We're back!!!!  Yeah!  We finally have internet again and I can start blogging!  Well, technically I could have been blogging all along at my folk's house, but I just didn't feel right about it.  Hopefully I'll be able to get caught up and even share some stuff thats been on my heart. 
According to my site meter I only have 10 readers left. :( Oh well.  Can't say that I blame them for leaving!  Sorry I've been gone.  Maybe some will come back.  Anyway, I'm so excited...so is Charley Kate! 

12 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I'm here, I'm here!!! I have missed you!! Abi's dance is up. You must show Susannah!

jennifer said...

I'm still here too! Glad you are back:) Give that baby a cuddle from me

jaymie said...

Still here!!!! :)

Dixie said...

I can't believe how loooong Charlie Kate's legs look in this picture! What a sweet doll. Glad you're back

Laura said...

YEAH!

Piano mom said...

Good to have you back. missed you and seeing updates on that precious little girl (and everyone else). Miss Suzannah.

Shyla said...

I'm here! I read through google reader so I don't think it shows up through site meter. Glad you're back. :)

all4memories said...

I have you linked on my blog, so I can see when you update. I was sooooo excited when I saw that you had an update!!! YAY!!!!

Marie said...

So glad you are back!! Can't wait to hear it all! Charlie is so adorable!

The Clevelands said...

It's about time! Here are your 10 readers!!? I'm sure you have many more!

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

I am right there with ya girl, except its not because I havent had internet. Its because I never remember to get on here and post... haha maybe we can make a come back together:D

Peace family said...

I've missed you! Glad you are back! Hope you had a good visit in Cleveland - wish we could've been there as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails