Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Suzannah Faith

    




Birthday interview w/ my sweet 8 year old:

What is your favorite food?  spaghetti
What is your favorite drink?  Diet Coke
What is your favorite song?  "Oh God you are my God"
What is your favorite Bible story?  Noah and the great flood
What is your favorite Bible verse?  "A soft answer turns away wrath."
What is your favorite game?  Sorry Sliders
What is your favorite color?  Orange, purple, green and turquoise
Where is your favorite place to eat?  Sho Guns
What is your favorite book?  Little Women
What is your favorite dessert?  cake!!!
What is your favorite TV show?  Can I say Sponge Bob?  NO!!! K, Berenstain Bears.
What is your favorite movie?  Milo and Otis
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Chef and to work in a pet store
What is your favorite season?  Summer and Winter
What is  your favorite toy?  my WII
What is your favorite animal?  all puppies!!!!
Where is your favorite place to visit?  Dennison to see my boy cousins!
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  go on dates
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  go on dates (she likes her one on one time!!!)
What is something you love about God?  that He made everything
How can you obey God?  doing what the Bible says


For Molly Beth's birthday dinner we went to Chuckie Cheeses.  I forgot to post pictures!  But Suz picked Sho Guns....and probably will every year!!  :)

Handsome Daddy and the two middles.



Sheesh!!!  All all those mine?!?!  J/k.  I'm so blessed!!!





Each kiddo got to throw an egg.  That's their favorite part!!  :)


It was all too much for Cakes!


And speaking of cake!  We headed back to my folks house and had cookie cake and opened presents.  Suzannah didn't have her party till the next weekend.  I thought that was too long to have to wait for cake!


Our precious first born!!!



My precious Suzannah,
You are my pride and joy!  You have a heart of gold!  What a blessing it is to watch you grow into a young lady.  Your energy and and spirit are so uplifting.  I'm proud of the way I see your relationship w/ God growing.  I love that you have a heart for Him and I hope that will never change.  God has givin you some amazing gifts and I look forward to watching you tap into them and share them with others.  I love the way you are able love others like your Uncle Ry-Ry did.  That is a gift and I admire it.  I love that you are smart like your Daddy.  I love that you are so fun!!!  I love that you are able to really enjoy life!  I so enjoy our time together!  You are such a blessing to me and such a help to me.  Thank you for being such a loving daughter and sister.  Never stop trying to do what's right.  You, sweet girl, are going to do great things!!!!!!
I love you muches!!!
Mommy

4 comments:

April said...

Precious post! Looks like a great time together. I LOVE the picture of all four kids with you, Stacey! You do have a beautiful family.

Grams said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe Suz is eight years old now

See you soon

all4memories said...

I LOVE the idea of the birthday interviews!!! They change so much from year to year.v That's a great idea!!

laura said...

I love the special posts you write for your kiddo's birthdays :) it's fun to get a glimpse of who they are... hey stacey, if you get a chance (in all that free time you have :) could you send me an email... we're trying to start thinking about places to live when we get back stateside, and for some reason Longview really seems to be on my heart... not sure why, but there it is. So I'd love to pick your brain if that's ok... laura_psalm139@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails