Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!


Ha!  How do you like Charley Kate's outfit?  The kids picked it out.  It's definately GREEN!  :)  I'm finally ready to post.  We still don't have internet at our house, but I've given up.  I'll try to start catching up this week at my folk's house.  Hopefully Molly Beth's birthday post will be up tomorrow!  Hope everyone had a wonderful St. Pattie's Day.  We red heads love it!  ;)




Silly littlle leprechaun!!!!  I am WAY overdue on an update on Cakes!!!  You'll never believe what she's up to!  :)  Look closely.  See my earings?  These have been a tradition since college!  Think I'll be able to pass it down?!


Luck o' the Irish to ya!!!!!!

5 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I miss you!! Abi was so sad to miss Suzannah's b-day party!

Rusty and Ann said...

Its about time! And not sure you'll be able to pass those earrings on.... Love you! Charlie Kate sure is getting big!!!

Grams said...

She sure is growing:) She looks so cute in her green outfit. Can't wait to hear all about the parties and your other happenings.

jennifer said...

I love every little red hair on that head and I am sure Molly Beth will take those earrings :)

mallize said...

so glad to hear from you- been missing you! She is so cute and so big! Can't wait to hear all that you have been up to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails