Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Molly Elizabeth

Happy Birthday sweet Molly B!!!

Birthday interview w/ my sweet 5 year old!

What is your favorite food?  macaroni and cheese, cereal
What is your favorite drink?  lemonade
What is your favorite song?  Step by Step/ I Will Follow You All of My Days
What is your favorite Bible story?  When Jesus died on the cross
What is your favorite Bible verse?  "Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." 
What is your favorite game?  Sorry Sliders
What is your favorite color?  RED!!!
What is your favorite restaraunt?  Chucky Cheese's
What is your favorite book?  The Box Car Children (can you say obsessed?!)
What is your favorite dessert?  Dump Cake and ice cream....vanilla
What is your favorite TV show?  Angelina Ballerina
What is your favorite movie?  The Princess Frog and Cinderella
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A mommy that's an archeologist that teaches ballet.
What is your favorite season?  Summer so we can go to the pool and the beach.  I love the beach!
What is your favorite toy?   my leapster, my princess dresses and my dolly.
What is your favorite animal?  kittens!!!!  When can I get one?
Where is your favorite place to go visit?  Ya-Ya and Pops' house
What is your f avorite thing to do with Daddy?  to snuggle with him when it's almost bed time
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  to snuggle with you at night.  we're a snugglin' family!!
What is something you love about God?  that he made ponies and families
What is one way we can obey God?  obey your mommy and daddy


My precious Molly Beth,
Precious is such a great word for you.  You are such a precious, tender, sweet little girl.  I love who you are.  I love that you delight in being a girl.  I love that you jump up and help out without being asked.  I love that you and Jack are such great friends and that you are so patient with him as you help and teach him things.  I love how you sing!  I love how you dance!  Your little heart is so full of love and it is such a joy to watch you grow into a little lady.  I see so much good in you and can't wait to see who you become!  You make me so proud.  You make me feel so special.  I am SO incredibly thankful that God gave me you!!!!!  You make me want to be a better person every day.  Your joy is contageous!  Your kindness and gentleness are so beautiful.  I pray you will always have a tender heart that is a beautiful place for our saviour to live.  You are a beautiful, beautiful girl. 
I love you with all of my heart,
Mommy

6 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Bday Molly B!! We LOVE you sooooo much!!!!

Grams said...

Sweet picture of a sweet girl:)

jennifer said...

Red? Has it always been red? Wish we could have been there to celebrate! Miss you guys

Jess said...

My word she has gotten so tall.

Happy birthday Molly B!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday, Molly Beth!!!! You've grown a lot since we saw you last summer. When are y'all heading north for a visit? We miss you all.

all4memories said...

What a beautiful ballerina!! ♫ ♪ Happy birthday!! ♫ ♪

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails