Sunday, January 3, 2010

Great Dollar Finds!

We were at Target yesterday and browsing through the dollar section. Look what I found!!!!


So exciting. I've been wanting to order some President flash cards for the girls for next year. These are great. A picture for each of them and on the back there is lots great information.


I also picked up the states flash cards b/c we've been learning states and capitols this year. The cards are excellent!




$1.00 and really well done!


Even Charley Kate was impressed! ;)


Run, run to Target and pick up the cards! You won't regret it!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Target's Dollar Bin is one of my favorite places to check out when I am out shopping.

Laura said...

Hey! I am so glad to see you back up! I don't get to read often but at least I feel like I kinda get to see ya! Just 4 more months and this will be over for me!! YEAH~~

jennifer said...

I went to Target and got some of those cards. I also picked up some sight word cards for Vail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails