Saturday, October 10, 2009

Charley Kate is 3 Months Old!

Charley Kate turned 3 months old Friday. It's so weird. She seems so much older!

HA! This picture cracks me up. She's still the most smiley little thing!!! She's super ticklish and loves to giggle.







She is rolling over from tummy to belly and belly to back. And get this...she is scooting?! WHAT? Yup! She will make her way across and off the blanket. I can't put her down for naps on our bed anymore b/c she will scoot herself all the way to the edge. Thankfully I caught her b/f she made it over the edge!!!

She is our drooliest baby yet. She loves to blow spit bubbles!


We won't be immunizing until she's at least 2 so we won't have the fun size updates for awhile, but she's definitely growing!

She loves to suck on her bottom lip! Especially when she's jabbering. It's so funny!


She wants to be a thumb sucker so badly!!! She is forever sticking it in her mouth. We pull it out every time we catch her so we'll see who wins! ;) I'm going to break out the paci again and give it another try.






She loves bath time. She splashes like a maniac!! The big kids just laugh and laugh! Which naturally causes her to want to splash more. It's quite an event! It's very fun, very loud....and very wet!


I'm totally head over heals for her! I have to share her so much, but the time I have just me and her is so special. She's amazing. I just can't get enough of her!!! I love her.


8 comments:

Grams said...

So so precious :) Love the leg warmers and those curled toes. Still a red head too! Miss y'all.

grams

April said...

She is adorable!!! I enjoyed the update. Not immunizing until she's two...as in two YEARS old?! I do hope she does not come into contact with anything that those shots can protect her from until she's had them.

Rebekah said...

Adorable! Love the leggings! And she is so advanced!! I guess she did have a head-start - being in your belly so long! Not fair! Ha! Only kidding! Happy 3 months, Charley Kate!

The Clevelands said...

Stacey - she's adorable!! I can't believe she's 3 months old. I thought the leggings were cute.

Jessica is standing here looking at the pictures as well and she says to tell you that "She's so cute!"

Jess said...

Love all of the photos. I want to get a pair of Baby Legs for Mabry. Did you make those yourself?

Shyla said...

Okay, so I need the details on the delayed vaccination. We haven't vaccinated any of ours since Ethan, but I've always wondered about the possibility of doing some delayed but haven't known anyone else who does it that way.

And it's funny to me that you're trying to keep her from sucking her thumb! I've tried for all of ours to be thumb suckers, I've been carrying around pacis for like 10 years now! Our kids get super addicted to them. Grace is a little less so, thankfully, and I'm trying to keep it that way :o)

She sure is cute. Grace can't even roll yet and she's six months. Our kids do most things late, though. Grace does the lip sucking thing, too. You'd think with so many I'd remember all those sweet, cute noises and things, but each time around it's new and cute all over again.

Happy 3 month birthday!

Dixie said...

She's such a doll, Stace (and Billy of course) I think I had leg warmers like that back in the 80s!! I don't think I looked quite as cute in them though:)

jennifer said...

I love her! I can't wait to see those dimples in person. Give her some love from her Aunt Jen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails