Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Suzannah's Video

Here is a video we made in honor of Suzannah's journey w/ Diabetes so far. She is amazing w/ it, but it is a challenge every day. She is tired of it. We all are. But we have hope. Hope for a cure. We truly appreciate everyone who prays so diligently for Suzannah, and for those who have donated to the JDRF for her team. There is still time to donate. Just click on the green boot in the upper left hand corner of the blog. Thanks again for all of you who are willing to help fund a cure for this disease.





This is a video of the JDRF chairman, Kevin Kline, talking about the Foundation. It is pretty informative.

Once more, thank you. We can't tell you how much your support means to us!!!!

*Correction: She was actually diagnosed July 20, 2006!

7 comments:

Peace family said...

Love the video!! Good luck walking this weekend. We'll be thinking about you!

YaYa and Pops said...

Why can't I view the video on my Mac.! Crazy!

Grams said...

Anyone who can watch that video and not have tears is a better man than I:)

Spiess-cadets said...

We can't wait to walk with ya'll! i know its all Parker can talk about. (in his own language of course)

J. Mo said...

Just saw the video.. Wow!! I know that you are proud of your precious little angel. Our prayers are with you all.

all4memories said...

WOW!!! What a great video. I loved the song, and I cried all the way through it. It touches my heart, because I was diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 7. Thanks for being such an advocate for your daughter and all who face this disease. Blessings to your entire family!!!

Charity Boozier said...

What an awesome video. Brings tears to my eyes. Such a sweet girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails