Friday, September 11, 2009

101 Ways to Bless Your Husband that Rocks!

Billy is absolutely wonderful! I could go on and on about all the ways I am blessed to have him in my life. I try very hard to let him know how very much I love and appreciate him, but every time we have a baby I feel like I get spread so thin trying to take care of the newborn that he ends up taking the back seat. So this time I was determined no to let that happen. While racking my brain for some ideas for special things to do for him to let him know that's he's still #1 I found this fun little site. Check it out and bless your husband today! :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

What a great idea Stacey!

Amy Mccathran said...

Thanks for sharing that website Stacey!

Katy Lin said...

awesome site! thanks for the tip :)

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails